SAMSUNG STRIVE A687 PURPLE 3G TOUCHSCREEN AT&T GSM UNLOCKED WHOLESALE CELL PHONES - FACTORY REFURBISHED
One of AT&T's new line of Quick Messaging Devices, the Samsung Strive helps you stay on top of all your communications--from voice to e-mail to instant messaging to social networking. It features a vertical slide design that reveals a full QWERTY keyboard (with backlighting) for tapping out updates social networking apps like AT&T Social Net as well as quickly replying to incoming text messages. With the AT&T's Social Net application, you can view and manage all your social networking connections and updates from Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.
Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions as well as its Video Share service, which enables you to send video of yourself to another compatible phone while making a voice call.
The Samsung Strive with slide-down full QWERTY keyboard
The Samsung Strive also features a 2-megapixel auto-focus camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (up to 32 GB), a 2.6-inch display, digital audio player, FM radio, personal organizer tools, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
Next Generation Messaging and Data ServicesOffering an advanced messaging experience designed by AT&T, this phone's familiar text messaging experience is enhanced with group messaging and "reply all" functionality for up to 10 contacts, a threaded conversations format, a consolidated inbox, and enhanced multi-media display.
Additionally, with the free AT&T Address Book service, you can sync your contacts to an online address book, enabling you to access and manage your mobile contacts from your handset--or your PC. From the online interface, you can import contacts from other Web-based address books, such as personal e-mail accounts, as well as send text messages to your contacts' mobile numbers.
The AT&T Mobile Share service helps you quickly transfer photos and videos captured on your mobile phone (up to 10 MB) to other destinations--including home computer, social networking sites, other people and a personal Internet-based storage locker from AT&T. AT&T Mobile Share is available for $10 per month for 50 media transfers; you can also pay per use at $0.35 per transfer. The service also includes 250 MB of online storage at no additional charge.
The Strive includes AT&T's next-generation messaging and data services, including threaded text messaging conversations, address book sync, and AT&T Mobile Share service.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options.
- 2.6-inch screen (240 x 320 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Slide-down full QWERTY keyboard for fast texting and e-mail.
- 2-megapixel auto-focus camera with video capture capabilities
- Multi-format digital audio player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC formats.
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity with stereo music streaming (A2DP) capabilities as well as hands-free headsets and car kits. You can connect your laptop (either via Bluetooth or wired USB) and enjoy dial-up networking--surf the Internet, send e-mail, and access files from a server (additional charges or subscription applicable).
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 80 MB internal memory (shared between MP3 player and camera)
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
- Conversation view messaging displays messages in time order from contact.
- Access to personal e-mail (AOL, Gmail, Yahoo!, and Windows Live)
- Web browser
- Speakerphone with mute functions
- Organizer tools including calendar, calculator, and more.
- 1000-entry phonebook
- Call management features include tracking the last 30 outgoing/incoming/missed calls, number redial, caller ID, conference calling, and more.
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
The Samsung Strive weighs 3.99 ounces and measures 4.17 x 2.14 x 0.58 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
|High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6/7.2 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services.|
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
|The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search.|
|AT&T Mobile Music enables you to buy tracks while on the go, access the Napster and eMusic subscription music services, stream music video, discover what's playing with Music ID song-recognition software, and find out what's hot with The Buzz music news portal.|
|AT&T's Video Share service enables you to send a live, one-way video stream to another compatible phone during a standard voice call. The service also allows you to switch the direction of the video stream during the same phone call. (Customers must be in an area served by the company's 3G network and have a Video Share-enabled phone.) While using Video Share with family and friends is a fun way to communicate, it's also very useful for business. For example, a majority of users in the architecture, engineering and construction industries rated the ability to share live video through Video Share highly, according to research commissioned by AT&T. Video Share lets you see progress on a job site or review the day's work without having to drive from an office or other site to do so.|
SAMSUNG STRIVE A687 PURPLE 3G TOUCHSCREEN AT&T GSM UNLOCKED - FACTORY REFURBISHED
ORIGINAL BATTERY DOOR
Our items are accurately described and Genuine.