NEW PANTECH BREEZE C520 BLACK AT&T GSM UNLOCKED WHOLESALE CELL PHONES
Released for AT&T, the Pantech Breeze (C520) is targeted for novice or first-time mobile phone owners to consumers, such as the elderly, looking to simplify the overall user experience. The Breeze is the result of AT&T and Pantech's collaboration to build a device usable by the most customers possible. From its clean and uncluttered design to its simplified menus, oversized display with large keypad and quick-call keys, the Breeze includes a host of convenient features in a comfortable, modern design.
Sleek and streamlined for those looking for an easy-to-use clamshell phone, the Pantech Breeze features a larger display font and keypad with backlighting, simplified user interface option, and one-touch Quick Call keys for frequently called numbers. This affordable quad-band GSM phone is great for roaming the globe, and it offers access to some of AT&T's more advanced services like MEdia Net, email, instant messaging, and games. The Breeze also features a VGA camera for still photos, Bluetooth connectivity for communication headsets, dual LCD screens, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
AT&T Service Options
Three programmable Quick Call buttons lie below the LCD, while the keypad offers over-sized numerals.
This phone operates on GSM 850/900/1800/1900 networks and can handle high-speed data connectivity via AT&T's EDGE network (which stands for "Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution"), with availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. This third-generation, high-speed, mobile data and Internet access technology is fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services (with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps), including video and music clips, full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
The phone has a built-in web browser for MEdia Net downloads and mobile web browsing. AT&T's MEdia Net service enables you to receive and send emails, read news headlines, get weather updates, download games and ringtones, and more.
The Pantech Breeze was designed for those who want the most important features, literally, at their fingertips. It offers a combination of easy-to-use features, including a simplified user interface option, larger display font and keypad with backlighting, and one-touch Quick Call keys for frequently called numbers. Additionally, the Breeze has dedicated keys for easy access to a camera and speaker phone features. The internal 2.2-inch LCD has a 176 x 220-pixel resolution and support for 262K colors for exceptional depth, while the external screen measures 1 inch and has 65K colors and a 96 x 96-pixel resolution.
The VGA-quality camera shoots still photos with a maximum resolution of 640 x 480 pixels--perfect for sharing via email or MMS messaging service. It also has a 4x digital zoom and an LED flash for snapping pics in low-light conditions. This phone can also capture short video clips.
Because the Breeze is Bluetooth enabled, wireless headsets can be configured with the phone for total hands-free operation; it also includes a headset jack for wired earpieces.
In addition to voice calls, text messaging (SMS), and MMS capability, you can also connect via Instant Messaging (IM) services such as Windows Live, Yahoo!, and AOL. The Breeze has a hearing aid compatibility of M3/T3.
- Three preprogrammable "1-2-3" quick-call buttons are located below the screen, allowing users to easily select one of the three quick-call contacts and press the send button to start a call
- Simplified Menu lets users navigate the phone's features trouble-free with the simplified "breeze menu," which prioritizes the features that customers want to access most
- Menu screens on the Pantech Breeze use a highly visible large font, and the date and time of messages sent is at the beginning rather than at the end of a message
- Oversized buttons on the device respond with a tactile click when pressed, and the amount of time the keys remain illuminated after use is extended
- Large, dedicated button starts and stops speakerphone use
- Dedicated hard key for the camera brings up camera options "take a picture" and "photo album" to give users easy access to useable camera functions
- An option to have audio accompany numeric keystrokes makes it easy to know which buttons have been pressed, resulting in mistake-free dialing for those with limited sight
NEW PANTECH BREEZE C520 BLACK AT&T GSM UNLOCKED
ORIGINAL BATTERY DOOR
ORIGINAL USER GUIDE
AT&T RETAIL BOX