MOTOROLA DROID PRO XT610 GLOBAL 3G WI-FI 5-MEGAPIXEL 1GHz TOUCHSCREEN QWERTY GOOGLE ANDROID VERIZON PAGE PLUS - FACTORY REFURBISHED
Representing a new breed of easy-to-use, intuitive smartphones designed for both work and personal use, the Motorola DROID PRO for Verizon Wireless provides business-ready solutions with enhanced features for a richer personal mobile experience. You'll get full-push corporate e-mail with corporate level security, a unified calendar with additional work features, and the DROID PRO comes pre-loaded QuickOffice Mobile Suite. And the phone is packed full of spectacular specs--a powerful 3.1-inch multi-touch display, 1 GHz processor, 4 GB of memory (2 GB internal, 2 GB included microSD card), and a physical QWERTY keyboard.
In addition to the DROID PRO being the first Android-powered smartphone optimized for business use, it's also a global-ready smartphone, allowing you to enjoy wireless voice service in more than 220 countries and data coverage in more than 200 countries.
The DROID PRO offers full support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for accessing Flash-enabled websites, watching video and playing games. Capture snapshots and videos on the go with the 5-megapixel camera featuring auto focus and dual LED flash as well as DVD-quality video. Other features include Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, DNLA connectivity, music player with connectivity to the Amazon MP3 store, full HTML browser, and up to 6.5 hours of talk time.
Built-in security features include AuthenTec IPSec multi-headed VPN integration, remote wipe of device and SD card, and complex password support. Device and SD card encryption will be available in early 2011.
DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.
With Android 2.2, you get support for viewing web sites that use Adobe Flash.
- Powered by the Android operating system
(version 2.2) with deep integration of Google services, access to
thousands of apps via the Android Market, and support for Adobe Flash
- Fast 3G connectivity thanks to the reliable Verizon Wireless EV-DO, Rev A network
- Global roaming capabilities with data access in more than 185 destinations
- GPS navigation capabilities via VZ Navigator service
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability
allows you to create a Wi-Fi hotspot using your Verizon Wireless 3G
EV-DO connection, which can then be shared among up to five
Wi-Fi-capable devices. Just open the 3G Mobile Hotspot app in the
Applications tray and turn on the service. (Note that 3G Mobile Hotspot
sharing uses the device's regular data plan and does not require a
Mobile Broadband Connect plan.)
- Skype Mobile compatibility
provides unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls and IM while in the U.S. to
anywhere in the world. Plus, with Skype Mobile you get low rates to
international land lines and cell phones (requires Skype account).
- 3.1-inch multi-touch display (480 x 320 pixels, 16 million color depth)
- Physical QWERTY keyboard
- 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with touch-to-focus, face detection, panoramic modes, low-light capabilities, and more
- DVD-quality video capture
- Digital media player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC music plus MPEG4 video formats.
- Access to online music services including Amazon MP3 for music purchases and Slacker Radio for personalized streaming music.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1)
includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and
the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music
to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 2 GB internal memory & support for optional Micro SD memory cards.
- YouTube app for streaming video over 3G and Wi-Fi connections.
- DLNA compatibility
allows you to stream media content from the phone to any other
DLNA-certified device. The AllShare application enables you to play a
file from your phone on another player, play a file from a server on
your phone, or play a file from a server on another player via your
- Rich HTML e-mail application
seamlessly syncs your e-mail, calendar and contacts from Gmail as well
as most other POP3 or IMAP e-mail services. The Gmail application
provides features such as conversation view, spam filtering, search, and
labels that Gmail users enjoy on their computer while offering new
features such as integration with the phone's contact list. And it
multitasks, so you can read a Web page while also downloading your
e-mail in the background.
- Full HTML Web browser enables you to view more pages and enjoy better Web content delivered efficiently to your phone.
- Instant messaging support
for Google Talk, as well as AOL, Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Live
Messenger. It also supports advanced text messaging features, enabling
you to easily flag, delete or move groups of messages and keep track of
group conversations through threaded text messaging.
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging
- Google Calendar app
syncs with the Web-based version, so any event that you add to your
phone will show up on the Web-based Google Calendar (and vice versa).
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
The DROID PRO weighs 4.73 ounces and measures 4.69 x 2.36 x 0.46 inches. Its 1400 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6.5 hours of talk time, and up to 330 hours (13.75 days) of standby time. It runs on the CDMA 800/1900 frequencies as well as EV-DO, Rev A 3G frequencies.
Verizon Wireless Services
- Reliable 3G Network: With support for the EV-DO high-speed data standard, you'll enjoy fast access to the Internet and Verizon Wireless multimedia services (additional charges applicable), with average download speeds ranging from 400 to 700 Kbps and peak rates up to 2 Mbps.
- Global Roaming Capabilities: With this mobile phone, you can connect to wireless networks from Europe to South America to Asia thanks to its quad-band GSM/EDGE/GPRS connectivity as well as high-speed 3G HSPA compatibility (2100 MHz networks). It comes pre-installed with a SIM card, so customers who plan to travel abroad can activate global service at the time of purchase or by calling Verizon Wireless prior to leaving the U.S. For those who travel abroad frequently, the Verizon Wireless Global Value Plan offers discounted roaming capabilities with data access in more than 185 destinations.
- Visual Voice Mail: This innovative service enables you to delete, reply, and forward voice mail messages without having to listen to prior messages or voice instructions. Visual Voice Mail is the ideal tool for the busy mobile professional who may need to prioritize which messages he or she listens to first. Features include on-screen access to voice mail message status, save up to 40 messages for 40 days (or archive permanently), create up to 10 different caller ID-based greetings, and reply via call back, text or even voice mail.
- VZ Navigator Capable: With this GPS-enabled phone, you'll be able to access the Verizon Wireless VZ Navigator service (additional charges applicable) for voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, heads-up alerts, local search of nearly 14 million points of interest in the US (such as landmarks, restaurants and ATMs), and detailed color maps.
- VZW Backup Assistant: Automatically back up your mobile contacts to your online address book. If your phone is lost, stolen, or damaged, or you decide to upgrade, easily restore your saved address book to your new phone. You can also add, delete, edit, and print your contacts online and send the changes to your mobile phone.
MOTOROLA DROID PRO XT610 GLOBAL 3G WI-FI 5-MEGAPIXEL 1GHz TOUCHSCREEN QWERTY ANDROID VERIZON PAGE PLUS - FACTORY REFURBISHED
ORIGINAL BATTERY DOOR